There are a large number of diverse companies that deal with noise reduction.
For example, The Owners Corporation of Australia has had a number of these present at to our members.
- Soundblock Solutions offers a complete range of insulation and noise control products for domestic use.
- Soundbarrier Systems provides sound insulation and soundproofing for the home or office.
- Magnetite, which produces an ingenious secondary glazing window system.
An accredited acoustical engineer can be assessed and the right acoustic treatment can be recommended:
- Engineering design advice relating to the control of sound and vibration
- Behaviour of sound within rooms e.g. concert halls, theatres, etc
- Transfer of sound between one place and another e.g. between apartments
An approximate guide of the cost for on-site testing and a written report is between $3,000 and $4,000 dollars.