Not ready to join OCN yet? Join our mailing list to get the latest strata news FREE
The Owners Corporation Network (OCN) and Sedgwick, previously Sergon Building Consultants, invite you to hear the very latest on how to successfully manage (unplanned) building defects and (planned) major projects.
When: Saturday 6 October 2018, 9.00am - 11.30am (Registration at 8.45am).
Successfully Managing Building Defects and Major Projects
Opening Address: Minister for Innovation & Better Regulation, The Hon Matt Kean, will outline regulatory changes introduced to benefit strata owners.
OCN will introduce you to Better Living in Strata (BLISS).
The Owners Corporation Network (OCN) is an organisation run by strata owners for strata owners with the aim to deliver Better Living in Strata Schemes (BLISS) for the increasing number of people choosing to make strata schemes their homes.
Sedgwick will walk you through:
- Defects Identification & Resolution, eg Combustible Cladding
- Managing Major Repairs and Upgrade Projects
- Aspects of the Defect Bond Scheme 1 Jan 2018
Speaker: Bruce McKenzie, National Manager,
Commercial Services & Major Projects (Australia), Sedgwick
Don't miss out, space is limited - REGISTER NOW
Cost - Complimentary for OCN members
$55 (incl GST) for Non-members*
*The $55 event fee will give you complimentary membership to OCN until June 2019.
Pre-qualification requirements must be met. Membership is open to all those owning in residential strata.
How to Get to The Kirribilli Club
The Kirribilli Club is just a short stroll from Milsons Point train station. Take the Alfred Street exit from Milsons Point train station, head north along Alfred Street and turn left at the roundabout which is Lavender Street. Make your way down the hill and turn left at Harbourside Crescent. Kirribilli Club is situated on the left-hand side of 11 Harbourview Crescent, directly opposite “Wendy’s Garden”.
Kirribilli Club has 65 car spaces, located on Basement Levels 1 and 2. Car spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Turn left just past the entrance to the Club (11 Harbourview Crescent), you will see the car park sign.
- The car park is a ticket in and a ticket out system, so all you need to do is press the button on your way in and a ticket will be printed, and the boom gate will open.
- Keep your ticket with you, and please have it validated at Reception before leaving the Club.
LAVENDER BAY, 2060
|OCN Member||$ 0.00 (includes GST of $ 0.00)|
|Non-Member||$ 55.00 (includes GST of $ 5.00)|